(Original auf Englisch)
SHRI HANUMAN HERITAGE FESTIVAL 2008
PROGRAMME OF ACTIVITIES
THURSDAY 10TH APRIL
Arrival of His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Ganapati Sachchidananda Swamiji at Piarco International Airport.
Arrival Function at Ganapati Sachchidananda Ashram, Orangefield Road, Carapichaima.
FRIDAY 11TH APRIL
Inauguration Function of the Festival to be declared open by the Hon. Mr. Lenny Saith, Minister in the office of the Prime Minister, representing the Hon. Prime Minister in the presence of His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Ganapati Sachchidananda Swamiji.
SATURDAY 12TH & SUNDAY 13TH APRIL
Discourses by Learned Pundits from India.
MONDAY 14TH APRIL
Honouring of Mr Satnarine Maharaj, Secretary General of the Sanatan Dharma Maha Sabha and the Maha Sabha.
TUESDAY 15TH APRIL
Honouring of the Religious Heads of the Christian and Islamic Faiths.
WEDNESDAY 16TH APRIL
Inaugural Ceremony and Function of Shri Hanuman Global Conference 2008. Inaugural Address by Professor Clement Sankat, Pro Vice Chancellor & Principal Campus of the University of the West Indies.
THURSDAY 17TH , FRIDAY 18TH , & SATURDAY 19TH APRIL
10:00 AM TO 12 NOON & 3 PM TO 5PM
Shri Hanuman Global Conference with presentation of papers. Question and answer sessions at the end of each presentation.
SUNDAY 20TH APRIL
• Honouring of Special Guest His Excellency Mr. Ramdien Sardjoe, the Vice President of the Republic of Suriname.
• Shri Hanuman Jayanti Celebrations
• Maha Hanuman Homa
• Hanuman Leela – Ramleela groups invited to perform. Prize for the best portrayal of Lord Hanuman.
MONDAY 21ST APRIL
Special Rudra Homa and Prayers in the presence of His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Ganapati Sachchidananda Swamiji at Quinam Beach, Siparia for the protection of the environment and for the welfare of humanity due to climatic changes, global warming and depletion of the Ozone Layer and the rain forests.
TUESDAY 22ND APRIL
His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Ganapati Sachchidananda Swamiji departs Trinidad & Tobago.
EVERY MORNING 8:00AM TO 12:00 NOON
Shri Chakra Puja, Homa, Discourses , Bhajans and Blessings from His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Ganapati Sachchidananda Swamiji and Swami Brahmadeoji.
Offerings to His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Ganapati Sachchidananda Swamiji, by organizations , pundits , families, temple groups and devotees.
EVERY EVENING 5:00PM TO 9:00 PM
Entertainment by international and highly acclaimed dancers, musicians and singers from India, Guyana, Suriname and Trinidad & Tobago.
Booths with a wide variety of Indian merchandise, religious items, books, CDs, videos and photographs. There is also a special vegetarian food court with chefs from China, India and Trinidad & Tobago.
SHRI HANUMAN GLOBAL CONFERENCE 2008
PROGRAMME OF OPENING FUNCTION FOR CONFERENCE
Wednesday 16th April 2008 6:00pm to 8:00pm
1. Shri Hanuman Chalisa by Dattatreya Yoga Center Kirtan Group.
2. Lighting of inauguration lamp by His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Ganapati Sachchidananda Swamiji with Vedic Mantra chanting.
3. Garland of His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Ganapati Sachchidananda Swamiji by the President of DYC Shri Rameshji.
4. Garland of His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Ganapati Sachchidananda Swamiji by Swami Brahmadeoji.
5. Welcome remarks by Shri Ramesh Persad Maharaj, President of Dattatreya Yoga Center Trinidad & Tobago.
6. Shri Guru Vandana by Sushmita Banerjee of Calcutta India
7. Feature Address by Professor Clement Sankat of the University of the West Indies.
8. Blessings from His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Ganapati Sachchidananda Swamiji
9. Honouring of speakers and committee members
10. Vote of Thanks by Ralph Maraj
11. Shanti Paath
12. Registration of Delegates
Master of Ceremonies – Shri Ramesh Persad Maharaj, President of DYC
DAY 1 - THURSDAY 17TH APRIL 2008.
10:00 AM - 12:00 NOON
Chairperson: Mrs. Glenda Asha Singh, Principal Reform Hindu School of Trinidad & Tobago
1. Shri Satnarayan Maharaj – Secretary General Sanatan Dharma Maha Sabha of Trinidad and Tobago.
2. Dr. Parthasarathi - Bangalore, India.
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Chairperson: Sri Raviji – Hindu Prachar Kendra
1. Shri Dhira Chaitanya - President of Arsha Vidya Centre USA.
2. Dr. Prakash Persad - Swaha Organisation, Trinidad & Tobago.
3. Ms. Indrani Rampersad Research Fellow UTT.
DAY 2 - FRIDAY 18TH APRIL 2008
10:00 AM TO 12:00 NOON
Chairperson: Shri Ralph Maraj - Chairman Film Company Trinidad & Tobago
1. Dr. Ramlal, President of Arya Pratinidhi Sabha – USA
2. Dr. Raja Jose Luis – Head of Maharishi Vedic University Holland
3:00 PM TO 5:00 PM
Chairperson: Shri Deoroop Teemul –Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh, Trinidad and Tobago
1. Swami Akasharananda - Saraswati Vidya Institute, Guyana
2. Dr. Parthasarathi – Bangalore, India.
DAY 3 - SATURDAY 19TH APRIL
10:00 AM TO 12:00 NOON
Chairperson: Professor Vijay Narinesingh
1. Professor Lallan Vyas - New Delhi , India
2. Ms. Sushmita Banerjee - Calcutta, India
3. Sushri Ananda – Trindad & Tobago
3:00 PM TO 5:00 PM
Chairperson: Shri Hans Hanoomansingh, Chairman Heritage Radio Station
1. Dr.Parthasarathi – Bangalore, India
2. Mr.Anthony Grell - International Med. Society, Puerto Rico - African.
3. Swami Aksharananda – Saraswati Vidya Insitute, Guyana.
• His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Ganapati Sachchidananda Swamiji
• Swami Brahmadeoji
• Shri Ramesh Persad Maharaj – President of Dattatreya Yoga Centre
• Shri H. V. Prasadi, Secretary of Datta Peetham, Mysore India.
• Sushri Ananda
• Duration of conference – 3 days – Thursday April 17th to Saturday April 19th 2008
• Each day will have same format
• There will be 2 sessions on each day between 10 am to 12 noon and 3pm to 5pm
• Each session will have a chairperson
• Each session will have 2 speakers presenting separate papers